Friday, August 24, 2012

The Thundershirt Rocks! 237/365

I have to do a quick commercial tonight for the Thundershirt.  First of all, I wish I had invented this!  Rags has been getting increasingly worse about thunder storms.  For some reason he thinks he needs to pace back and forth across my head.  He pants heavily and is just agitated.  After having a few nights of storms back to back, I was losing my patience with the lack of sleep I was getting because of him.  I vowed that if I did nothing else that day, he would have a thundershirt.  I kept my vow and got him one.  I can honestly say that was well worth the $40 I paid.  We have had countless storms since I bought it, and he has done great.  He simply lays down during the storms.  I'm was so impressed that I went and got Pippa one too.  She also does great with it!  So, we are ready for Tropical Storm Isaac, and whatever he decides to dump on Alabama.

1 comment:

alawaterdog said...

He would probably love the 'Through a Dog's Ear' CDs too. Kayano relaxes instantly.