Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Flat Church 270/365

Tonight at church in missions, the girls talked about church planting.  They then built little churches out of wood sticks and tape.  When I went to pick them up there was a room full of square little churches.  Each one with a cross on the top.  Then, there was Hope......
 Hope made a straight church.  As she was walking towards me, I couldn't help but smile.  Then it got even better because she put it on the floor and said, "Look mom at my church, I even made this little thingy so it would stand up."
Seriously genius if you ask me!  Granted I'm not quite sure where the people sit on the inside, but it looks awesome from the front.

And I also say to you that you are Peter, and on this rock I will build My church, and the gates of Hades shall not prevail against it. Matthew 16:17

No comments: