Sunday, September 30, 2012

Fun Day Sunday 274/365

Since it was raining, and we were all craving some good family time, we headed out to the bowling alley.  We don't go much, so it would be a special treat.
Hunter ended up modifying his technique.  He called it the granny roll.
He would hold this pose the entire time while waiting for his ball to slowly make it down.
 Some people (hmmm, I won't say who) had trouble getting the ball to go in the right direction.
But when it did go in the right direction, there were small victories to be celebrated.
 Some had large victories to celebrate!
Hunter was thrilled anytime he got down at least half.
 We have finally found something that LeeLee is not good at.  It was very frustrating for her, because generally she is just naturally good at everything.
At the end of the first game, I helped her bowl her last few frames.  She finally got some pins down, so that made her happy and grateful. 
All of our hard effort was in vain though, this guy beat us!!  We have one competitive family, so he was thrilled to walk away with the rights to brag tonight.  I'm going to have to practice and schedule a rematch!  We had a great Sunday!


1 comment:

Nightingale said...

It's been raining this weekend hasn't it! I was down in Montgomery for the weekend and it wouldn't let up!