Sunday, September 09, 2012

Isn't She Lovely 253/365

This afternoon, I got to spend a little bit of time with my oldest.  I realized a few weeks ago that it has been awhile since we ventured out to take portraits.  While I always have a camera handy, I often forget to document my children individually.  Noelle makes the perfect model.

It is hard for me to believe that she is growing up.  I don't think I was ready for a middle schooler.  She was supposed to stay little forever.
How come no one has figured out how to stop time yet?  Hunter is my little inventor, maybe I will get him working on that one.
Ni Hao Yall



6 comments:

Kelsey said...

As much as I appreciate the Stevie Wonder reference, I think a more apt title would have been "Isn't She Stunning," which beautiful Noelle is!

Susan said...

She is so pretty!! Great shots...♥

Ally @ Even Miracles said...

So beautiful ! They do grow up too fast.

alawaterdog said...

My little Noelle is so grown up!!!! She is so pretty :)

Unknown said...

Beautiful shots! Very pretty!

Unknown said...

very pretty, love the vintage processing