Saturday, October 20, 2012
I Should Have Knocked On Wood 294/365
I ate lunch with Hunter's teachers this past week, and I was telling them how he really is a wimpy white boy, and how I was so excited because we had made it through the first nine weeks of school without him being sick. I said, "I should knock on wood." However the table we were sitting at was plastic. So, I didn't get the chance. Then, last night, Hunter wakes me up at 2 a.m to let me know he had thrown up all over his room. He has been pitiful all day and it has been a super crazy day for me, so he hasn't been babied at all. Poor little guy, I'm praying he gains some strength tomorrow so he will be ready for school on Monday.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment