Tuesday, October 23, 2012

She's Still Standing 297/365

While the rest of us are all dying (or at least we feel like we are), Hope is off at school being recognized for improving her reading skills.  She is so proud of herself, as she should be.  About this time last year, we all wondered if Hope would ever read.  She was just so far behind.  However, her determination to never give up has paid off.  She has the best attitude about learning even though it is hard for her.  I couldn't be more proud of Hope.  She is such a treasure!  I am praying that my sweet girl makes it through the next few days without getting this virus.  It will be a miracle if she escapes it, but Hope is all about miracles, so I think she just might make it through.

3 comments:

Cheri said...

Great job!! I sure hope she doesn't get sick and I pray the rest of you get better soon.

Tricia said...

So proud of Hope! Great job sweet girl. Jenna, I hope you guys turn the corner quickly and get well. I am so sorry you are all so sick. Praying!

Rob said...

Aww great job Hopey!!! She'll have to read me a story on Skype next time ;)