Monday, November 26, 2012

Bless Her 331/365

 I know I have posted about precious Hope's mouth before, but bless her heart it is pitiful!  In the car yesterday she said, "I can't pop the bubble in my mouth."  Oh my goodness, it wasn't a bubble is was a gigantic abscess.  Like the kind that would have long ago debilitated most people. She never once has complained.  I of course knew it was not good and got her into the dentist today.  At the point of this first picture, she is still smiling.
She walked out though and looked at me and said, "This is not funny!"  Again, I want to say how amazing out dentist is.  He has a true heart for my girls and I am so thankful for everything he does for us.  His office manager was talking to me and she said, "Well, at least none of this was a surprise to us, you predicted it long before she came home."  She is right, it never is a surprise, but my heart breaks for Hope.  I think what hurts the worst is that she doesn't know to complain.  She is just so used to mouth pain that it doesn't register to her that she should mention it.  She is so many ways is the strongest girl I know, one of my true heroes for sure!

No comments: