Thursday, November 29, 2012
Penguin Love 334/365
I got the sweetest text from my friend the other day....I picked up a solar dancing penguin for Noelle....Now that is a woman that knows my child. About a year ago, Noelle had an obsession with the solar dancing flowers sold by dollar tree. She wanted one, and we couldn't ever find them. We stopped at dollar trees all over and never could find one. Then she was able to snatch up an Easter one. However, this is better than anything she could have hoped for. This woman knows my child so well because we refer to her as "their other mother." Her name is Mrs. Bass and she had Noelle for 1st, 3rd, and 5th grade. I think she is definitely the second most invested person in Noelle's life, and we are so blessed to call her friend.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment