We headed off to church where our kids were part of a nativity skit. I hate that I didn't get any pictures, because I was the stage director. They all had very appropriate parts, Noelle and Hope were angels, Hunter was a shepherd, and LeeLee was the star (you know....the star in the East.) After church we had Christmas tree shaped ravioli for dinner and the little girls put out food for the reindeer.
We were also blessed with this amazing cake for our annual birthday party for Jesus that we do on Christmas Day. This was made by Lynn, who has been homebound from a rare medical condition for years. Her son and daughter brought it over tonight for the kids. I wish we had taped LeeLee's reaction for Lynn to see. It was of course dramatic and full of emotion. I can't wait to gobble this up tomorrow.
I hope all of you have a Merry Christmas and remember why we are celebrating.



1 comment:
Aren't you the talented Mom! It's beautiful! Merry Christmas!
Post a Comment