Sunday, December 02, 2012

The Christmas Trimmings 337/365

Today we decorated for Christmas.  The kids were so full of excitement.  I love watching them. Hunter was excited to help Paul decorate the windows by the roof this year.  Of course LeeLee had to try and get her hand in it too.
 There is nothing better than the stockings waiting to be filled by Santa.  That got them so excited.
I have searched the world over for an ornament that looks like Pippa.  I haven't found one, so I settled on this one.

I will leave you all with a video of the little girls singing a song they have been working on.  If you can, pay attention to the words.  When I first figured out what they were singing, I cried.

2 comments:

CC said...

How do you find this video on YouTube? Do you have to have the URL?

Jenna said...

Yes, Caroline....it is private on Youtube. I have the url if you need it....love the new screen name.