This past year Noelle has grown and changed so much! I'm not sure I want her to grow up, but I couldn't ask for a better daughter. She is so kind, responsible, and grounded. These two are my favorites, because they both let her natural beauty shine!
Hunter always has the same look when I ask to take a picture of him. I love this first one because it just radiates the love he had for my dad. I could easily pick every picture I take of him but I think these two are my favorites.
Hope has such a delicate beauty, that she is easy on the camera. She is a joy to take pictures of, because she is always so excited that someone loves her enough to want to take her picture. She melts my heart more and more each day.
LeeLee is surprisingly one of the hardest in the house to take a picture of. I love this first one because it is just so LeeLee. Never the typical poser, always outside the box. The second I love because it is just who she is. Living upside down is a way of life for her.
Of course I have to include my favorite of Pippa since she is a highly photographed dog according to Paul. I love this little dog, and I am so thankful to constantly have her by my side.
I picked a few of my group favorites too. The first was just a fun week, and I think that week will be a memory the kids will always have. They loved our budget spring break, and they owned it. I love the beach, so as soon as I see the waves behind them, I smile. The one from last week makes me smile too, but my favorite has to be the water tower! I am blessed to have four kids that truly love spending time together. That is how it should be, and I pray it remains that way.
I will not being doing a 365 this year. I have loved it, but I have been so amazingly tired some nights as I have struggled to keep my eyes open to post, but I will be doing a 52 week project along with random postings here and there. So, I will see you all on Sundays!
Again, I want to say thanks for following along! According to my site meter, I had a little over 60,000 visitors throughout the year. I had 17 of you that stopped by every single day to see what was going on, and I'll be honest, it humbles me to know that you all wanted to keep up. I don't know who you are, or where you live, but I'm impressed that the 17 of you hung in there with me. My prayer is that you have been somehow blessed by stopping by. I hope you will continue to check in on us as we grow, learn and stumble through this crazy thing we call life. I'm excited to see what God has in store for 2013.













6 comments:
Jenna, I am one of the 17! LOL I have LOVED seeing this kids grow this year. I love your parenting and especially the budget spring break. I hope I can be that creative with Maggie someday. We love you guys and Maggie loves looking at Noelle and saying "that's Noelle!!!". Happy New Year.
i dont know if i'm one of the 17 every day, but i always pulled up my RSS feed when a new post popped up, so i guess i am!
we love your family and are thankful for the intersection of our lives in guangzhou, china!
blessings!
I've been following your blog ever since you helped us out when we were reviewing our little girl's file, and I've been blessed and encouraged seeing your heart for your kiddos and how much you and they enjoy your family life!
I was showing my grandparents pictures from your blog. They loved it!!!! we]hen I was going through it I relized how many pics I am in!!! LOL!
CC
Please come check out my blog:
cacphotoblog.blogspot.com
Thanks!
CC
Im soooo happy1!! My blog is starting to get alot more veiwers!!! it is 7:00 AM and i already had 109 page veiwers today :) :) :) Your blog is what inspired me!
CC
Post a Comment