Oh these girls....the best of friends, sisters and classmates, were all ready for a big date tonight.
They both have so much love in their hearts for.....
their daddy. Paul had the pleasure of taking his littlest girls to the annual Daddy Daughter Dance sponsored by our city. They were were both bouncing off the walls from the time I picked them up from school until it was time to walk out the door.
They had a blast. Paul said LeeLee had some moves. She showed me a few before she left and I had forewarned him that he may want to act like he didn't know who she was. He claimed her the whole time though, she's to precious not to claim! I really do want to go be a fly on the wall at this event.
Noelle will be going alone on Saturday with Paul. It is her last year of being eligible to go, so she is going to have her own night.




2 comments:
I will see her there!!! oh, and just so you know I finnaly got a dress!!!
CC
Beautiful, inside and out!
BB
Post a Comment