We have a precious friend Tricia, who had bought season tickets to Auburn Gymnastics. We normally make it a point to go, but my friend has the good seats. She has been gracious enough to send us the tickets when she can't go, and boy has LeeLee enjoyed it. LeeLee loves watching the girls and being that close to all the action is tons of fun with her. She is overly animated when watching a meet. She ended up getting this t-shirt from one of the t-shirt tosses, and by the end of the night she had all the Auburn gymnasts sign it. She kept telling the people around us that she would be out there one day. She was also hilarious when she saw each of the girls, when she finally saw Bri Guy, she started screaming, "Oh my God, she is my favorite." Bri was funny and screamed back, "Oh my God, I love her!" LeeLee was overjoyed. I think this group of young ladies are all amazing role models and I would much rather LeeLee drool over them then anyone in the entertainment industry.
Thanks again Tricia for the good seats! We had so much fun, I only wish we were all there together!

3 comments:
I was going to go but a birthday party got in the way!!! oh well maybe net time. Congrats Lee Lee!!!
CC
I'm so glad you are able to use the tickets! We love going but sometimes just can't make it from BHM in time for the meet. I love that LeeLee loves it. I personally can't wait to see her out there some day. Love yall
nice
Post a Comment