I have had several friends and customers request to see the beach painting I did of the kids, so I thought I would put it here to direct people to it. I was excited with how it turned out.
2 comments:
Anonymous
said...
I want one of these. I heard about it from Sarah. Maybe I can get one with Easter pictures! BTW, her pictures were beautiful!
That painting is beautiful. You painted it yourself? I wish I had your talent. Thank you for sharing your adoption video also...hopefully my husband will do something like that for our future daughter. Amy LID 10/26/05
2 comments:
I want one of these. I heard about it from Sarah. Maybe I can get one with Easter pictures! BTW, her pictures were beautiful!
That painting is beautiful. You painted it yourself? I wish I had your talent. Thank you for sharing your adoption video also...hopefully my husband will do something like that for our future daughter. Amy LID 10/26/05
Post a Comment