
What do you do with a crazy group of college students on a week night? If you're us, you throw a pinata party! I don't think I have ever laughed so hard. I don't know why, after watching this, that we generally reserve pinatas for kids parties. They are definitely more fun with big kids! After DJ finally busted Superman, we then had a baseball game in the front yard using Supermans head. There's nothing like your neighbors looking outside at 10 o'clock to see a bunch of college students beating a pinata, then playing baseball. I tell you, we really enjoy these guys. We are so blessed to get to be a part of their lives while they are in school. We love each and everyone of them, and feel like they are our children too. I know it is our job to minister to them, but I often times can tell they minister to my heart. They are determined to keep me young, and hip! They have taught me all kinds of things like how to look at the cute guys they like on myspace or facebook. I have also learned how to speak in the latest lingo, I've learned some moves to some funky dances, and they are my technology guru's. I think it is really neat how each of them seems to fit into our family so well!
This is Tricia, she knocked him down, but didn't bust him open, so we hung him back up by his neck
This is Becca, she was funny, she laughed the whole time
This is DJ, we told everyone to get their candy bags ready when he stepped up. He missed with his first two swings, but he knocked him good with the 3rd

Here's LeeLee, notice the tootsie rolls unwrapped and in front of her. She was actually swaying on top of them. It was cute! She loves her candy!

this is superman head baseball! It was alot of fun til his head got hit on to of the roof.
2 comments:
That guy DJ is good looking. Do you think you could set us up?
I know who this is! You are an absolute nut! Haven't we talked about taming your wildness? LOL, I love ya like you are!
Post a Comment