Friday, February 09, 2007
Daddy Daughter Dance Night
The city of Auburn hosts a Daddy Daughter Dance every year, and this has to be Noelle's favorite night of the year. Noelle has been going since she was 2. She loves it! She gets all dolled up and heads out for a night on the town with daddy. Last year, we almost had to send a substitute for Paul, because the first travel dates for China that we were given were during the dance. Noelle was pitiful (even though my dad would have taken excellent care of her.) She just really enjoys this time with Paul. Several of the other little girls from her Sunday School Class will be there, and from what I understand, they really get out there and cut a rug. I must say though, as I look at these pictures, it is the first time I can see myself in Noelle. I know Michelle, you have been telling me this for years. But, I must say, she is much prettier than me!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment