Wednesday, February 07, 2007

Sick Day!

My sick baby!
What a day! Hunter and Noelle are both sick. The picture above of Noelle shows her position for most of the day. She curled up in my chair and if she was awake, she had a dazed look on her face. Sick days for the kids have gotten really hard. Eleenah was sick last week, and she is still getting over it, and now with Noelle and Hunter down, there isn't enough of me to go around. Hunter is very mommy oriented, so he wants to be on me. I have no pictures of him because of this. Hunter also gets whiny. Hunter's need for me creates a problem with Eleenah, who doesn't really need me right now. If Hunter needs some mommy time, then Eleenah gets so jealous. And as you can tell from her picture, she has some "attitude". She is very sassy. Now that everyone is in bed, I have had time to reflect on my day. Most of the day, I was frustrated because I couldn't tend to everybody. Then, I realized that I needed to change my attitude. I needed to realize the awesome privledge that I have been given to care of these precious sick children. And the privledge of teaching LeeLee that she is not the center of the universe. God is so good, even when my kids are sick!
One sassy kid!

No comments: