Friday, February 02, 2007

Our January

I am running behind on my blog, so I will try to catch up. The first pictures are from the kids playing in the front yard. Our weather was great and they spent every waking hour playing in the yard. Hunter is loving his spiderman bike that Santa brought him. He rides it, but he loves to jump off of it too. We just recently got Noelle's barbie jeep out of storage. I can't believe I left it at the warehouse for 2 years. Eleenah is in love with it. She looks like such a big girl riding around in it. After two years of storage, I had to buy a new battery for it. The battery was almost as much as the jeep was (we bought the jeep from a friend for $60). The warm weather was great while it lasted!

No comments: