Tuesday, February 06, 2007

Hunter & Rags on Petfinder

Hunter and his dog, Rags, have been on the homepage of Petfinder for a while now. Hunter has been so excited to see himself on the computer. We love petfinder and what they do to help unwanted animals find homes. If you would like to go there, I'm incuding the link, http://www.petfinder.com. I wrote Hunter and Rags story for them because I was trying to win a 6 month supply of frontline. Instead of winning the flea control, they put his story on the front page. Petfinder has gotten alot of emails showing interest in Rags. I have been in contact with alot of families all over the US trying to help them find dogs that look simliar to him. Paul and I have laughed alot as we think about the fact that Rags sat at PAWS and no one showed any interest in him. Now that he is "famous", everyone wants him. Rags and Hunter have also been invited to the PETCO-Petfinder.com conference this summer to promote adoption success stories. What a hoot!

No comments: