Poor Noelle, she had to wait til January to have her Birthday Party. December just got extremely busy for us. With it being the first year of my photography business, I didn't want to turn anyone away. And by the time we knew that Auburn would not be playing in the SEC championship game, it was to late to plan for that weekend. It worked out really well though. Noelle picked her theme right after her 5 year old party. She wanted an Auburn party. All her friends showed up in there Auburn clothes and we made Auburn jewelry using shrinky dinks. All the kids got an Auburn stamp set to take home. Noelle had a blast, and she racked up on craft projects. I love birthday parties! Noelle already has her 7 year old party all figured out. Hunter is right behind her, and has planned out his 4 year old party for May. He also wants an Auburn Party, but we won't be making jewelry, we are going to play football and stuff some baby tigers! I can't wait!
No comments:
Post a Comment