Wednesday, March 07, 2007

Our Journey to Eleenah Video

I finally am getting around to posting the video of our journey to get Eleenah. Those of you with dial up may have trouble viewing the video. For everyone else, turn your speakers on and enjoy. I made this for Eleenah for Forever Family Day. She is so cute when she watches it.

14 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh wow! Did you do that yourself? If so, what program did you use?

Anonymous said...

Now that I can barely see through my teary eyes, I think I'm going to go check out adopting! That is so moving. Again, you amaze me!

Anonymous said...

This is so neat to watch. You did a great job. Thanks for sharing, the wait seems so long, but this makes me realize it will all be worth it.

Anonymous said...

OMG! That makes me sad, she has grown so much and I am missing it! I need to see my little LeeLee! I'll be home soon, so I'll stop by and see you guys! Love you all.

Anonymous said...

I was checking all my favorite CA blogs when I saw this! Thanks for making me smile so big before church (the smile is of course after a few tears) You are so blessed.

Anonymous said...

Now, that is the LeeLee I know! Give her a hug and kiss from us. We won't get to see her til football season. Warrrr Eagle! From her adopted big sis! (How many of those does she have now?)

Doug and Terrye said...

What a beautiful and precious family!!! Truly blessed by God.

Terrye in FL

Anonymous said...

OK, Now I am totally sobbing. I am waiting right now, and this touched me so much. What a beautiful video, beautiful family and beautiful child. Thanks for sharing. Esp loved the whole "waiting" part!
Leanne

Anonymous said...

That looks so professional! You did a great job. Have you thought about doing the day in the life videos with your photography? I think those would do well.

Christi

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for sharing the video. You did a great job trying to capture the whole process. It helps those of us waiting. You are always so uplifting to us. Thanks for all your prayers, it means alot to have someone who has walked the road praying for you by name.

Thanks,
Karen

Anonymous said...

I woke up this morning feeling kinda down about the wait and decided to check out some of my favorite blogs. Then there was this video. I think I can smile now. Thanks for sharing.

Anonymous said...

You know you have such a treasure in that little girl. Your whole family is so special. I can't wait to see what amazing things God is going to do in Eleenah's life. It's neat to see that video and realize that everything you specifically prayed for was answered. God is so good!

Anonymous said...

How did this get by me? I guess I have been a little down and out. Heard you guys have been really sick. We don't want that stuff, keep it over there!!!

Kim

Beth said...

Thank you for sharing such a treasure. I was given a link to your blog from another friend of mine in the adoption process. We were LID in China on 10/26/05 and we're waiting for the next group of referrals. We should be IN! This wait has been SSSSSOOOOOOO long, but posts like yours remind me that there is light at the end of this tunnel. Blessings to your family.

Beth in WI