Thank you, Thank you, Thank you!!! I was overwhelmed with the squares sent for Eleenah's quilt. She ended up with 107 squares and wishes! She is going to have a very bright and colorful quilt. The wishes are all so special too! I really want every one to know how thankful we are to you for wanting to be a part of something so special for her. I am shocked at how many of you found chinese fabric, and I love all the little lady bugs! She will also have two Hello Kitty squares which are meaningful to her past as that was the only thing on the wall of her Social Welfare Institute. The squares came from the East Coast to the West Coast. Then some of you sent them from Australia, Canada, Spain, and the Netherlands. This will be such a special gift to Eleenah. I will post a picture as soon as the quilt is finished. Again, thanks, she will truly feel your love everytime she wraps up in her quilt.
2 comments:
Oops, I'm sorry I didn't send one. Looks like ya'll are well loved though and that alot of people wanted to be apart of that for Eleenah. I think it's going to be neat, can't wait to see pictures of the finished product!
Linda
WooHoo! I can see the square I sent! Is Kay going to make yours?
Felicity
Post a Comment