Thursday, April 26, 2007
Where's LeeLee?
Where is LeeLee?
Here she is!
I always knew that Easter baskets had many uses. The kids had a great Easter. Easter is my favorite holiday. Easter is the reason that I am who I am. In the weeks before Easter, I always have a heavy heart. I think about all the sin in my own life, and how Jesus had to carry all of that on his shoulders all those years ago. However, on Easter Sunday, I am always reminded that he did rise again to show the world that he is the King of Kings. No matter how much I grow in my faith, when I look at what he did for me, I never feel worthy of him. I will never be able to thank him enough for his love and devotion to me. I strive to make him my prince as I go through each day. I love my Lord! Happy late Easter! I will post our formal Easter pictures sometime next week.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment