Thursday, April 26, 2007

LeeLee's Actual Birthday

The day after Easter, we all fell apart at our house. Hunter and Noelle ended up with a fever virus (fevers that consistently hit 105). Then on Wednesday, I came down with it too. I also got a kidney infection on top of the fever virus, so I was miserable. Wednesday was LeeLee's actual birthday, and I felt so bad for her. She was the only one who wasn't sick, and she spent hours just sitting in this bathroom drawer playing. She often sits in this drawer in the mornings while I am getting ready. I keep wondering what she will do when she out grows it. We were completely blessed on Thursday and Friday when our college students took shifts taking care of the kids. I stayed in bed as they entertained Noelle, Hunter, and Eleenah. They were all starting to feel better when I got sick, so it worked out great. We are so thankful that Eleenah never got it.

No comments: