
Hunter is all boy. I save every single jar I use in cooking for him to collect his creatures in. It doesn't take long before his latest victim is caught and observed. Hunter really marvals at all the creatures that God has made. He sees a great value in bugs, snakes, frogs, and lizards. These two pictures are some of my favorites ever of Hunter. Not because they are good pictures, but because they reflect who Hunter is. Everyone that knows Hunter, knows that he is a special child. Watching him get excited is hilarious. Nothing excites him more than spotting a bug. I'm just working hard at teaching him not to take the tops off the jars off inside the house.
2 comments:
You children are beautiful. I have 4 children, 2 boys and 2 girls and I can't think of anything else in my life that brings me more joy, humor, tears, and laughter!
I love these of Hunter too! I can see why you think they are so neat. It definitely captures the "Hunter" look.
See ya next week. Sorry about your sick baby. I'll be praying for her. Lots of kids from church are sick. I'm just sorry it hit Lee Lee.
Elaine
Post a Comment