With our college girls, we get the privilege of adopting their boyfriends. With Becca we got Tig. Tig is a huge blessing to us. I think he knows how much Becca loves our children, so he has taken to them quickly. He loves bugs too, so Hunter has attached himself to Tig. Hunter had two tadpoles, Dory and Nemo, who both died. Hunter was really sad, so Tig spent the next day catching tadpoles for Hunter. He brought them over to lift Hunter's spirits. So, then we had 23 tadpoles, and Hunter named them all Dory and Nemo. On Monday when the whole gang was over for dinner and Tricia mentioned taking Noelle out on Tuesday, Tig decided he would come play with Hunter so he wouldn't be left out. So, Tuesday afternoon Tig came over complete with his own container to catch some crawdads in the creek. I never realized that there were such huge crawdads, or baby lobsters as Hunter calls them, in our creek. They caught alot of them, we are convinced that Tig is the master at crawdad catching. Hunter went to bed with a smile on his face that night!
2 comments:
I was just checking before bed, they are all so precious! Thanks for being faithful with the updates! I look forward to them!
Thanks,
Shellie
I can't believe it, I just happened upon your blog, and I know who you are! You are from Knoxville and I have spent the last ten years trying to find you! This is Jason, yeah, your insane friend that you lost touch with a few years into college. You still look amazingly beautiful (always did!). I'd love to know if you've kept in touch with Heather or anyone else? I can't believe you have three kids! It looks like your faith has only grown stronger. You know, I was always jealous of the zeal you had for life. Sounds like you still have it. You deserve great things! Now that I think I know where you are, I'm going to look you up and give you a call! Can't wait to catch up!
Love ya,
Jason
Post a Comment