We took Rags to the groomers the other day to get washed and brushed out. They called me and explained that his fuzzy hair was beyond help, and that they needed to cut him a little. Then about an hour later, they called again to tell me that he was behaving very bad, and that he was going to have to get a shorter hair cut than they had anticipated. Then, they called again, so that I could hear for myself the horrible sounds he was making every time they got close to him. I just laughed every time they called, because I know that he is a drama king. They called a final time to tell me that he was finished, and that we could come pick him up. They assured me over and over, that he looked cute. Paul picked him up, and brought him home, and when he came through the door, all I could do was laugh. We have had a lot of the kids friends say "When did you guys get another dog?" or "Whose dog is that?" It is so cute to watch Hunter tell people that it is Rags. He still acts the same, but I miss his shaggy dog appearance. We bought a dog brush, so maybe this time we will do a better job with his hair.
1 comment:
Why is Rags smoking a cigar? Cute hair cut though...Melody
Post a Comment