It's official, Becca and Tig are getting married. We did their engagement pictures the other day at Monkey Park. They are both in my college family, and we love them both. They will be getting married September 8th at the Train Depot. Or church is under renovations, so the sanctuary is not available. We are so excited for them. We are a little nervous too, seeing as all three of our kids are in the wedding. I think Noelle and Hunter will do fine, it's LeeLee I'm worried about. We are going to make sure that someone video tapes this! We are honored though that Becca thinks that highly of our children that she doesn't care what they do, she just wants them to be a part of it. She said, "I figure that your family will be my entertainment factor, it's cheaper than hiring someone." You gotta love her honesty. Congrats guys, we love you!
No comments:
Post a Comment