Yesterday, Noelle lost one of her upper front teeth. Then this morning, she came running in my room to tell me that she had pulled out the other one too. I love the gaped tooth look. She is talking so funny since there are no teeth to stop her tongue. She's excited about the tooth fairy coming again. Noelle has a really cool tooth fairy. She leaves her money tied with a ribbon, she moves a bead on a tooth counter for her, and she leaves a fairy dust trail throughout the room. Hunter is a little jealous about the tooth fairy coming to see Noelle. He's been trying to figure out if he can get any of his teeth to come out. He was even so desperate to ask me if Rags teeth fell out if the tooth fairy would bring money for those. For the health and safety of Rags, I said, "NO!"
2 comments:
Jenna, Noelle looks hilarious! Can't wait to pick on her on Sunday. Love ya babe, Rach
I wish I had her tooth fairy!
Post a Comment