We turned out front yard into a football field for Hunter's birthday party (yes, I know our grass is dead, it is on rock, and with the little rain we have, it can not grow). Sorry I didn't get any pictures of everyone playing football, I was on the field. It was funny to watch the traffic that went by as people watched us playing. We almost caused a couple of accidents. It was hot, but after Hunter scored two touchdowns, he was all done. DJ and I, who had made the field, wondered why we had worked so hard.

Hunter got really hot, and showed absolutely no excitement when opening his gifts. However, he loves them all.

It didn't take long before Hunter had changed out of football clothes to swim trunks to go catch some critters for his new fish tank that Papa and
Tita got him. He caught 4 bull frog tadpoles, 1 salamander, and one baby frog. He had a couple of the college students helping him out.

To bad Noelle is to big to fit in the tank. He likes the new net that Wes gave him.
No comments:
Post a Comment