Monday, June 04, 2007

Happy Birthday Hunter

I can't believe that it has already been four years since the birth of my little man. Hunter is such a little lover! He is all boy, yet so snugly and loving. For his birthday, Hunter wanted to spend the day at Calloway Gardens. So, on Thursday, we spent the whole day on the beach at Calloway. Hunter had a blast. The picture above is of Hunter at the end of his special day after having a bath. He always cracks me up, after he gets out of the tub, he always goes and puts his head on Rags. We always tell him he is going to smell like a dog, and he says, "So, I like dogs!" Our plan was always to get Hunter a dog for his 4th birthday, but as most of you know, plans changed when we found Rags and got him last Summer. We can't imagine life without Rags! Even though Rags arrived 10 months early, I don't think there is a better birthday present around! Hunter is such a blessing to me, he is my continual reminder of the words by the great theologian, Garth Brooks. "Sometimes I thank God for unanswered prayers." I prayed earnestly for a girl, and instead God gave me a boy. I was convinced at the time, that God had made a terrible mistake, but he knew exactly what our family needed. Hunter, happy birthday little man! I love you!

2 comments:

Tiffany said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Tiffany said...

Aw, I miss you guys SO much! Happy birthday Hunter!