
Eleenah really does crack me up when I get the camera out. She is very photogenic, and full of personality, so it makes her an easy subject. Her hair on the other hand is driving me nutty. Most people who adopt from China, end up cutting bangs, and I know why. Their hair grows straight forward, and falls in their faces. I have been determined not to cut the bangs, because if you get it long enough, they can tuck it behind their ears, and train it. And unfortunately, Eleenah is not good at keeping stuff in her hair. I have gotten some recommendations from some of my friends, that bow training is possible. Can you tell I live in the south when people are talking about bow training? So, for now, she will just look like a wild woman.
3 comments:
She cracks me up! She wins the personality award! All I can say is I'm glad she takes good naps for you! Can't wait to come by and visit!
Melissa
Bow training 101-they must be around other children they want to imitate (maybe Noelle)and those other children must wear bows.
I still fight Ashley to wear them some days but she wants to do what the big girls do so she will wear it some. In the mornings I am firm with it and sometimes we clash. And I win, usually. But by 1pm (naptime) she is over it and I don't argue!
Melody
These pictures are so cute! I am in need of some bow traing up here in WI too! I can relate to the bang frustration! I am on a mission this summer to grow Megan's out. My first girl...thought she would just wear them. LOL Megan has other ideas:)
Post a Comment