Noelle started school today. I have prayed about this decision so much, and strongly feel I made the best decision for her and our family. I stayed up last night designing and making her outfit for the first day. Paul said he thinks it's a little over the top, but I think it is perfect and that it shouts NOELLE! I know she is going to have a great year, and she got the teacher that I had been praying for. When we dropped her off, I felt like the paparazzi taking pictures of her out the car window. She was escorted in by our neighbor, Anna Kathryn, who is a safety patrol. I can't wait to pick her up and find out how her first day was.
2 comments:
Oh, my. I have tears in my eyes seeing my little Noelle all grown up and going to school:-( It seems like not that long ago she was cracking up at me in her baby swing while you guys were moving from the house in Opelika. How did it happen so fast? I hope that she had a good time at school.
But Noelle is an over the top kid!
Post a Comment