When our kids turn 5 they get to plan a special trip of their very own. They get to pick one parent and pick what they want to do. I was very jealous when Noelle picked Paul and they went to New York. They did all the fun little girl stuff that I would love. Well, I lucked out, and Hunter picked me for his trip. He wanted to go Iquana hunting. So we headed off to Cozumel, Mexico for a week to hunt iquanas. We took Tricia along with us so we wouldn't be alone. We had a blast. Hunter became a celebrity at the resort where we were staying. All of the staff knew him by name. Half of the staff went Iquana hunting with him one day, and that was alot of fun. We made some special friends while we were there. We loved Yazmin, Arnold, and Omar, and were sad to leave them. Hunter also made friends with Paco, who was a firefighter in 9-11 and was in the middle of the tragic events from that day. Hunter and I found over 200 iquanas and about 20 tolocs. We had a blast. The highlight of the trip for me was swimming with the dolphins. I had a great time with Hunter. He is such a fun kid, and he really enjoyed being in the spotlight without his sisters!
1 comment:
wow....I never thought i would see the day that you actually went looking for lizards. You have come a long way from the days when I had to hunt anoles for you :-) Hunter is a boy after my own heart. Everyone keeps getting so much bigger. By the time I see my little Noelle again I won't even recognize her. Take care and I will hopefully talk to you soon. Love, Michelle
Post a Comment