Tuesday, August 12, 2008

I'm Just A Little Late

Sometimes, life just throws some delays in our plans. I just got around to doing Eleenah's 3 year old pictures today. She has had bruises, or a busted lip, and I have been unable to do them. Not to mention, that it got hot. Today was a great day for it. It was overcast, not to mention we were up early for Noelle to go to school. So we got dressed early and headed out on our adventure. I have so much fun taking pictures of LeeLee. She is so full of life, and her expressions are amazing. When I look at her I think perfection. To me she is so incredible. She embraces life, and lives it each day to the fullest. I am often in awe of her, and inspired by her. When I think about LeeLee, I think about God's promises for us. Over four years ago now, when he let us know in such a clear way that we were to bring home a daughter, I was so excited to embrace whatever came my way. When I look at these pictures, or look at her in general, I realize that God had perfection in mind. Not to say that LeeLee is perfect by any means, but that he would develop his perfect plan through our obedience. Truth be known, I don't know, nor will I ever know the whole plan. But I do know that I am thankful that he chose me to be a mommy for LeeLee. I wish I could share all the pictures from today. My favorite is the first one. She loves to pump the water in. She was soaked for the rest of our pictures, but she didn't mind.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

She does look like perfection. Thanks for posting these pictures. They make me smile and dream all at the same time! Your faith amazes me! Have a great month, and I will see you all soon! War Eagle!

Captain Cofee said...

Wow. That's all I got. Wow.

Good golly she's pretty perfect!

Anonymous said...

I have to agree with Anna Ruth. She is perfect. How could you possibly think she didn't act perfect. She is a superstar in this town. I haven't seen any body else around here with that kind of celebritism (is that even a word?) Oh yeah, we have Tommy T, Chuck, and Bo. Ha! Thanks for sharing these pictures, I see her face and smile too.

Anonymous said...

She is so pretty. I'm sure your cup is overflowing with your three kids. I can't wait for CBS to start back up. To be honest, you are such a breath of fresh air to me. I am always inspired by your knowledge, and how passionate you are to share it. Also, I think you've got Christmas wrapped up with these. Knowing you, I'm sure that has crossed your mind.