Tuesday, August 12, 2008

My Big Second Grader

I can't believe Noelle is in second grade. She was excited to start back. She really loves school. I was really proud of her today, because she had to do homework for the first day, and be prepared to give a presentation. She has to come up with her own projects, then I will help her if she needs it. She did this one on her own, and went into school and presented her faith to her class on the first day. I am so proud of her. She is a warrior for Christ, and such a light in the school. I was sad to see her go back to school, but she is definitely in her element there.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Second grade...it can't be!!! where has all of the time gone!? She is such has grown up so much so fast. I hope she has a great year in second grade. Someday we will actually get to see you all again. Until then we keep you in our thoughts and keep checking to blog to keep up with everyone. Have fun in second grade Noelle!!