Saturday, March 06, 2010

The Boy and His Dog

I know I say this all the time, but Rags really is an amazing dog. I have no doubt in my mind that he was sent to us by God to help our son. Rags did more for Hunter than hours of physical therapy, speech therapy, and equilibrium therapy combined. He truly became a best friend and play mate for Hunter. Even though Hunter doesn't rely on Rags for therapy any more, there devotion to each other is still so strong. Hunter fell asleep in my bed, and this is what I walked in my room to find. As long as Hunter was going to hold him, Rags was going to stay. I am so thankful for him, and for his devotion to our family.

1 comment:

Ashley said...

I can't wait to meet Rags. He is adorable!

And as a side note, we have the same bedding for our girls. My oldest immediately noticed the sheet or pillow in the background. :)