Wednesday, August 11, 2010

First Day of School

The excitement and anticipation of the first day is so much fun. I love seeing the light in their eyes as they get up for school on the first day, it kinda reminds me of Christmas morning. I love that my kids love school as much as they do. It has been my yearly tradition now to make Noelle's first day of school outfit, and I ran into several road blocks this year, but I got it done. She ran out of bed and headed straight for the dining room table to get a glimpse of her new outfit. She loved it, and I loved that it fit. Hunter cracked me up because once he was dressed Noelle and told him he looked adorable, and he said, "I'm gonna go upstairs and change." I talked him out of it by telling him how handsome he was. I am excited about this year and about their teachers. I truly believe that the Lord has them right where he wants them.
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love seeing your back to school outfits for Noelle. This one is so her! Love it and love you all!

Karen

andrea said...

jenna,
noelle's outfit is adorable...your so talented.

andrea