Hey! It was so good to see you and your family on Saturday a Lifeline's Reunion. I will be praying for you guys as you prepare for your new child. Hopefully we can get together in Auburn sometime soon. You can read up on Maggie if you want at our website - www.tmifamily.com Many blessings to you guys! Tricia
You have a beautiful family. I found your blog from RQ while searching for info on the orphanage that Hope is in. We are reviewing the file of a little girl from this same orphanage and I have some questions. If you could email me bmw_woods@yahoo.com I would really appreciate it. Blessings to your growing family, Rebekah
6 comments:
Absolutely beautiful!!!
I want LeeLee's hair! It always looks perfect. She is just so beautiful! I do believe one of the prettiest God ever made.
Karen
Where did our babies go??? She looks so grown up!
Hey!
It was so good to see you and your family on Saturday a Lifeline's Reunion. I will be praying for you guys as you prepare for your new child. Hopefully we can get together in Auburn sometime soon. You can read up on Maggie if you want at our website - www.tmifamily.com Many blessings to you guys!
Tricia
You have a beautiful family. I found your blog from RQ while searching for info on the orphanage that Hope is in. We are reviewing the file of a little girl from this same orphanage and I have some questions. If you could email me bmw_woods@yahoo.com I would really appreciate it.
Blessings to your growing family,
Rebekah
can you say "runway model" beautiful...beautiful
andrea
Post a Comment