
We have received our travel approval from China. We have our dates. Hope will be in our arms on September 19th. I am so excited!!! Please pray for us as we prepare to travel. Pray for our children as they prepare for our departure. Pray for my mom as she prepares to take my place for over two weeks. Most of all pray for Hope as she prepares to leave behind the only life she has ever known. Pray that she will be receptive to being a part of a family. We know that God ordains every step of this journey and are looking forward to seeing miracles all around us unfold.
4 comments:
wooohoooo!!!
Happy for you! We leave for China Sept. 7th-26th. We Have our Gotcha Day on the 13th for Keaton. Getting the TA gives so much relief from the anxiety and frustration of the wait! We will pray you have safe travels! We found your blog following other families in our Inner Mongolian group's. Our blog is:
http://ourjourneytokeaton.blogspot.com
Christy and Kevin
Congratulations! I cannot wait to follow your journey!
How exciting! I will be praying for you guys!!
Post a Comment