We safely made it to Hong Kong last night. I forgot how much I love Hong Kong. We were able to take in some of the laser light show, and see our familiar stomping ground. We will be boarding our plane for home in about 5 hours! The next time I post I will have my family of 6 all together! I am so excited!
5 comments:
yay Hong Kong!!! so ready for you guys to be home so we can meet little Hope!
We are praying for a safe trip home! Can't wait to see updated pics from arriving in the U.S.! We got home from Hong Kong last Sunday with our son Keaton!
Praise the Lord for a wonderful trip!
Yeah! We are praying for you guys!
Praying for you and your flight home. It will be wonderful for you to all be home together as a family! So happy for you! I bet Hope is so excited! She just looks like such a sweetie! Thanks for sharing your journey!
Blessings, Sarah
Post a Comment