Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Hope has been sworn in....

Last time we were in China we made a special friend. She owned a store (China Doll) on the island where we had stayed. This time while still on the bus to come to the hotel she received a call to let her know we wanted to see her. Within an hour she was at our hotel and was all smiles to see us again. Lisa sold the China Doll because she now has a little boy of her own and she wants to be with him. To make extra money she will now do laundry and various other things. She came to visit with us everyday. Yesterday she brought gifts for the whole family. I can't tell you how special she is to us. I was about to start crying when she hugged us good bye. We left her with some special gifts from us too. We attempted a group picture of all the girls before we headed to the consulate. As you can see Hope was the only one who decided that the group picture thing might be fun. After our swearing in ceremony we had to start packing up the room. I put some cartoons on for Hope to watch, and she created her own theater seating for herself and her stuffed animals. We got down to the last suitcase last night, Hope decided to curl up in it. I guess she wanted to make sure we didn't forget her. She is hilarious! She is so excited about heading home. She wants to meet her siblings!!! We head to Hong Kong today, and fly out tomorrow. We will land in Atlanta at 6:50 pm on October 1st!!! I can't wait!! Please pray for a safe journey home!!

1 comment:

Ashley said...

Praying and soooooo excited to have you home again!!