
Today we went to the Guangzhou zoo. Hope was so excited to see all of the animals. It was neat to see all her excitement as we know this is the first time she has seen a lot of them. We first rode around on what looked like an oversized golf cart, then we all spread out and attacked the areas we really wanted to see.

We were so happy that the Panda was awake this time. When we were here last time, the Panda didn't budge one bit. This time he was very active. Hope loved getting to see him.

At this point, the heat was rising, and we were really jealous of the pool that the Panda had.

Look who got to feed the giraffes! Guess who was terrified of the giraffe's tongue? Whenever any of you see Paul, ask him about his giraffe experience, it is to funny. I just wish I had gotten it on film.

It was about time to leave the zoo and we realized that George had climbed out of the backpack and was missing. I started running around trying to find him. I finally found him near the giant panda. I guess that was the closest he could find to a black bear. You can tell that Panda is trying to figure out how a black bear got so close to his cage.
1 comment:
Sounds like such a fun day! I love that picture of the two of you. Precious!!
Post a Comment