Tuesday, September 14, 2010

We have made it safely to Korea and are now waiting for our flight to Beijing. What a wonderful flight we had with Korean Air. The picture is of LeeLee's stuffed animal, his name is George. He is having an adventure with us! You may spot him in various pictures throughout our journey.
Please pray that we make it safely to Beijing, for Hope as she prepares to leave the orphanage, and for my mom and kids back home!

3 comments:

Rebekah said...

Wow! I didn't realize you had left already. Prayers for Hope and your family. Cannot wait to see pictures of her with you.
(I hope you get to catch of peak of my cutie there too!)
Many blessings to your family.

Lori said...

So excited for you guys! I can't wait to see you guys with Hope. I will be praying for you all traveling and getting your children.

Bless you!

Ashley said...

You know we are praying! Can't wait to see what adventures George has. :)

And I am just guessing, but after the flight to Korea were you ready to push "Yes I want to exit this program"?