
For about two years now, Hunter has made all kinds of traps to catch his dream....A BIRD! I told him right before he left that he had been having good luck catching things during the ball games. He positioned his trap in what he thought was the perfect place and hoped for the best. I was surprised during halftime to find that he had gotten something. I couldn't believe it when I saw the bird. I called Paul's cell and asked to speak to Hunter and gave him the good news that he had caught something. I told him he had caught what he always wanted, and he yelled through the phone, "A BIRD, MOMMA DO I HAVE A BIRD?" With a quick confirmation from me, I could tell that he was about to spontaneously combust. I assured him I would leave it for him when he got back. Can you see the excitement behind those eyes?
No comments:
Post a Comment