Thursday, December 30, 2010

Christmas Eve

Boy was there ever excitement in the air at our house on Christmas Eve. All four of the kids were bouncing off the walls, and I wondered if our house would ever become quiet as a mouse. When we got close to bedtime, I asked the girls to come into the den and sit down. I then passed out a gift to each of them and they began to open them.LeeLee's face says it all. They were so excited to get new pajamas for Christmas. Don't worry about poor Hunter....Hunter doesn't really like pajamas. He wears slick shorts and t-shirts to bed. However, the entire school decided to do Polar Express on the last day before Christmas break, and Hunter needed some pajamas. Since I already had everyone's for Christmas, he just got his a tad early so he would actually be wearing pajamas for school. I carefully picked out each of their pajamas to suit there personalities. Each of them were very excited with theirs. I wish I could say that at this point they all went to sleep, but the excitement was to much for LeeLee. She was up until about 10:30 before she finally fell asleep.

No comments: