
The Daddy Daughter Dance is always an exciting time at our house. The excitement of getting all dressed up, hair done, make-up, and nails painted, leads to lots of giggles and grins. Hope was so excited when she saw her dress. She talked about the dance, and kept showing us how she was going to dance when she got there. If you have ever seen Hope dance, you would know that really it is more of a comedy act than actual dancing. I asked Noelle if she was going to be embarrassed by her sister, and she said, "no, I think I will be laughing at her too." The laughing doesn't seem to bother Hope, as she is laughing the whole time too.

We gave Noelle the option of going on a different night without her little sisters, but she wanted to go with them. She enjoys watching Hope experience new things as much as we do.

Paul had fun with his three girls. He said LeeLee did her usual, and did her own thing. Noelle and Hope stayed together, and danced. Noelle reported that it was fun to watch Hope and that Hope just loved being a part of everything. At the end of the night I asked Hope how things went, and she answered so simply, "I can't dance." She seemed so disappointed to finally learn that what she thought was dancing, simply isn't. We will work on that, and hopefully by next year, she will have some smooth moves.
1 comment:
Your girls look so beautiful together!! I love their outfits. :)
Post a Comment