Sunday, March 06, 2011

She has the Bieber Fever

For all those that know me well, you will know that I am never up on singers, actors, or actresses. I just really don't care who they are. I have been like that most of my life. I don't really remember having childhood crushes on famous movie stars. The first to catch my eye was Patrick Swayze in Dirty Dancing. If I remember correctly, I was in high school when I thought he was so handsome. So, how on earth did I end up with a child who has an obsession at the age of 5? LeeLee has had the Beiber fever for almost a year now. Noelle brought home the scholastic book fair flyer, and on it was the above poster of JB. LeeLee saw it and came to me and said, "Mom, I will do anything for $4.50." I laughed and gave her some chores to do, so she earned her money. I tried to give the money to Noelle to buy the poster for LeeLee, but she said she wasn't going to be caught dead with a JB poster. So we had to wait until I could get up to the school to buy it. Luckily, there was one poster left when we made it to the book fair. LeeLee was so excited. We all got a good laugh though because she was so elated and Hope looked at the poster and said, "So that is Justin Bieber?" Then I confirmed that it was, and Hope said, "Ewww, he's gross!" It didn't deter LeeLee though. She came home and hung the poster above her bed on the ceiling. I think I'm in for a long rode with this child. I pray everyday for her, and I can only hope that the Lord will answer those prayers!

2 comments:

Nightingale said...

That is hilarious.....I love Hope and Noelle's comments!!! LeeLee sounds like a real character. :)

Anonymous said...

Gaby has Bieber fever too! She kisses the poster of him on her closet daily : )