Sunday, April 24, 2011

Easter Pictures 2011

Easter is my favorite holiday. It is what makes me who I am. It is because my Lord rose again, that I know I am following the one true God. I love waking up and knowing that my Christ is alive....I wake up knowing that everyday, but after the three days where I focus on how my sin placed my savior on the cross, I love the overwhelming victory that Easter Sunday brings. This is the only time when I make sure the girls have new dresses, and I just love to take the time to make their dresses for Easter too. I knew Noelle and I would be doing sips n strokes on Sat, so I knew I needed to get the dresses done early. I was blessed by one of my best friends who came over and ironed all my seams, and bias tape, and in return I blessed her with a dress for her daugher. It was a great trade off, and I was so thankful to have her. So, here is how it all turned out. See, they can be serious.......however the next post will have my favorite pictures, because even though these are all beautiful children, they just don't reflect the children that I know.

No comments: