
For Christmas two years ago, Noelle had asked for a gift card to Sips 'n Strokes. She however then couldn't find a painting she wanted to do. She didn't ever want to do the kids classes, she was waiting on something special. As soon as she saw this bunny on the calendar, she was ready to cash in the gift card and sign up. I decided to take the class with her since I had been wanting to try it out too. When we arrived, they looked a little nervous when they saw how young Noelle was. They said that really this is one of the hardest paintings because drawing all the eggs gets interesting. I was so proud of her. She really hung in there and worked hard on her painting.

Here were our finished results!! It took us 2 hours longer than scheduled to finish them, but we were both excited with how they turned out. I loved having this special time with my special girl. Hopefully we can sneak off and do this again sometime.
No comments:
Post a Comment